- Master the art of Kefir Water with 4 video tutorials
- Get started on the path to optimal wellness with one simple probiotic recipe
- 20 bonus recipes
- A trouble-shooting guide covering FAQs
- Taught by Nicholas Kowalski, Renowned Kefir Ninja (just kidding, sort of) and Transformational Health Coach
- Learn all you need to know about the benefits of Kefir and your health
- Save time and money with this simple step-by-step course
Curious About Fermented Foods?
Need Help Putting It All Together?
NOW YOU HAVE THE SUPPORT YOU’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR…
Welcome to my Kefir Playshop where you learn exactly how to create one of the oldest and tastiest fermented beverages to nourish your body, your mind and soul.
Within this course you will discover how to make and use one of the most overlooked probiotic foods; kefir water, for regaining immunity and beauty.
If you are committed to your health, building more energy, living pain-free, balancing hormones, keeping youthful healthy skin, achieving ideal weight, or looking to gain an overall bright and enthusiastic outlook on your day, it is essential to first heal the gut with a probiotic diet.
This is why I made this course! II will walk you through the fermentation process, step by step. I will guide you through process and demystify any of the complexities you may have about fermenting.
Additionally, I put all of this information into easy-to-understand language, leaving you empowered and informed about the healing powers of probiotic Kefir Water.
Instead Of A Probiotic Supplement
Probiotics are living micro-organisms which, when consumed in adequate amounts, produce a health benefit to the consumer. Probiotics are found in food, in supplements, and they are even prescribed by functional practitioners.
But what is the ideal way to consume them and are they all alike?
A recent study demonstrated that these healthy living micro-organisms have their best chances of surviving the harsh conditions of the stomach and digestive system when they are consumed as food—rather than as a supplement.
This means that the best way to get probiotics is via:
- Cultured foods and beverages such as sauerkraut, kimchi, miso, yogurt and of course, kefir! They provide a protective matrix for microbes, so that they can make it pass digestive acids and thrive the lower end of the digestive tract.
I recommend a probiotic diet rather than a probiotic pill every time.
The downside to most people is that a probiotic diet is far more complicated than a pill, it requires more time. However, no worries, that’s why I made this quick course! You are going to get to watch exactly how to make one of the simplest, fastest, cost-effective and probiotic effective probiotic foods there is! All under and 60 minutes!
You’ll get clear answers to the most common questions about the kefir making process and get a visual from someone who makes the stuff daily, showing you how truly simple and effective it is. In the long run, you will save time and money making your own probiotic foods!
Let’s face it, probiotics are finally becoming the cool thing to do. At least for good reason.
Science is discovering the power behind probiotic foods. In general, you are bacteria. You have 9:1 bacteria to human cells. Without healthy bacteria you simply won’t be healthy, your body will age and decay!
Though there’s a lot being discovered about the microorganisms, one thing is for sure, we can do a number of things to keep our bacteria in good shape. Simple healthy living is the key.
For an additional punch:
- Start adding probiotic foods to your diet and get acquainted with the noticeable differences.
- Get familiar with how to make some of these probiotic foods yourself.
- Learn why fermented foods influence everything from your mood, physical looks all the way to your immune system.
Additionally, many people have a history of:
- Antibiotic use
- General Anesthesia
- Processed/Sugar-laden diet
- Stressful life events
All of these contribute to a weakening of the immune system and negatively impact the healthy bacteria in our guts. Though the body is what ultimately heals itself overtime, there is some we can do to support it along the way.
One of the best methods I know of — aside from getting out of our own way — is to nourish our bodies with love, creativity, and wholesome foods/experiences.
Learning to make your own probiotic foods does all of this. You aren’t just getting living food, you are creating the opportunity to put incredible amounts of love and creativity into the food you consume!