I created something I don’t have words for; therefore, I won’t even talk, just, here…
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 pint of Get Some Ice Cream [8 pastured eggs, coconut oil, grass-fed butter, brainoctane oil, collagen, vanillamax, xylitol, stevia]
- 2 Bulletproof Collagen Bars (chocolate or vanilla)
Here’s how you make it:
- First, make your Get Some Ice Cream. You can watch this video here on the basic recipe.
- Cut collagen bar into two halves.
- Once the ice cream is frozen and ready to scoop, simply scoop a decent amount onto a Bulletproof Collagen bar, top then eat!
- Share with your lover if you’re a good person 😉
Tips: You can mix and match flavors. For example, make the ice cream with the chocolate powder then use vanilla bars, vice versa. You can also do double vanilla or double chocolate. Feel free to also spice up your ice cream recipe with cacao nibs, berries, coconut flakes or essential oils! There’s no limit here!