Want incredible energy, libido and youth?
Look no further than pine pollen. It’s a true powerhouse wonder substance – a complete food and medicine. Pine Pollen is one of the ultimate super-foods in the world. Pine Pollen has over 200 bioacitve natural nutrients, minerals and vitamins source in one single serving, that is completely absorbed by the human body. No other nutritional supplement can do this.
THE BENEFITS OF PINE POLLEN
Pine Pollen is one of the most complete foods I know of – it has a positive affect on the entire body. Here’s just a little bit of what this wild food can do for your body:
- It will restore healthy levels of testosterone.
- As a lung tonic (boosts the immune system and beautifies the skin)!
- As a Kidney tonic (very rejuvenate to the brain, hair, bones and endocrine system)!
- As a Liver tonic (stimulates liver regeneration and regulates bile secretion)!
- As a Heart tonic (increases cardiovascular endurance, raises blood levels of Superoxide Dismutase and lowers cholesterol)!
- As a Spleen tonic (Nourishes the muscles and increases metabolism which are both governed by the Spleen organ system in Asian medicine)!
PINE POLLEN FOR ANTI-AGING
Though physical beauty is an inside job and no one herb will do the trick – this is one herb I recommend for healthy skin, hair, nails and over all appearance. Some of the antioxidant related properties of pine pollen powder include; increasing SOD levels (superoxide dismutase, perhaps the most powerful and crucial antioxidant the body makes) in the blood.
Pine pollen also increasing master antioxidant glutathione, which help breakdown and remove xenobiotics (environmental pollutants) and metabolites of oxidative stress (pollutants made by the body) from the body.
Pine pollen benefits overall skin health and smoothness. Androgens are the promoters of youth. Collagen and elastin (which make up the underlying matrix of the skin) are stabilized and kept from degrading which is the cause of wrinkles.
Another way to prevent wrinkles is to make sure you drink plenty of living spring water everyday. Pine pollen reduces lipofuscin deposits (a brown pigment responsible for age spots a.k.a. liver spots) in the heart, brain and liver.
PINE POLLEN FOR BUILDING MUSCLE & STRONG LIBIDO
Pine pollen powder’s claim to fame is the potent androgenic effect it has on the body. It contains bio-available androstenedione, testosterone, DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone), androsterone and a wide variety of other steroidal type substances (which unlike synthetic steroids, these are perfectly safe)
These anabolic compounds not only help build muscle mass, they keep the skin smooth and tight, maintain a healthy libido, optimize tissue regeneration, optimize breast health in women and testicular and prostate health in men, aid in the excretion of excess estrogens and speed up the metabolism to help burn off excess fat.
PINE POLLEN FOR HORMONE BALANCING
The phyto androgens in pine pollen help to counter the effects of estrogen mimicking substances that we are exposed to more and more in the world.
Many modern chemicals found in plastic bottles and food containers, body care products, household cleaners, pesticides and herbicides, pharmaceutical medications, plastics and more can mimic estrogens in our bodies and cause disruptions.
People also get a hefty dose of estrogen from dairy products with added hormones and many phyto-estrogen containing plants such as soy, hops, yams, nuts and seeds and other fruits and vegetables.
It is easy to see how estrogen can over-dominate a person’s system these days. Pine pollen’s estrogen balancing effect can be amazing for people dealing with hormone and estrogen dominance related weight issues, skin eruptions or inflammation, mood disorders, sexual or fertility issues, or for women and men going through hormonal changes as they age.
Women can definitely get the benefits of pine pollen without waking up the next morning with a beard. Excess body hair growth in women (and hair loss in men) is caused by elevated DHT levels (which can be controlled with Saw Palmetto, Licorice and Nettle Root) rather than free testosterone, so no need to fear growing a moustache.
If men are exhibiting the outward effects of high estrogen (excess breast tissue, “beer” belly, as well as lowered sperm counts and/or erectile dysfunction), pine pollen has the power to “re-masculinize” them.
PINE POLLEN FOR HEALTHY ENERGY
One of the most profound health benefits of Pine Pollen is the tonifying effects on the body and the huge increase of energy, because it is a complete source of proper nutrition.
Pine Pollen is not a stimulating drug, and contains no stimulants, though it is more energizing than caffeine. Pine Pollen aids in recovery time from exercise, and aids in building lean muscle. Less sleep needed and waking refreshed.
PINE POLLEN INFUSED CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES
Now the question is, how do you take pine pollen to get the benefits? For more androgenic affects, it’s recommend to take a tincture. However, I prefer the cracked cell-wall powdered extracts, as they mix great into tonics and chocolate recipes with a nice sweet, pine taste.
Ideally, you would take this herb 3x a day for best results. Here’s just one delicious recipe to get your intake up.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Here’s how you make it:
- Melt down your cacao butter in a double-boiler
- Powder your xylitol in a coffee grinder (use short pulses to not melt the xylitol)
- Add the brainoctane, 1/2 of the powdered xylitol, cacao powder and 1/2 the vanilla to the cacao butter
- Mix with whisk or electric mixer
- Pour into a glass measuring cup with a spout for easy pouring
- Using a pastry brush, brush your molds with chocolate sauce then freeze. You may need to do this 2 or 3 times before you have a thick enough shell. Also, be sure to freeze your molds first so the cacao solidifies quickly as you brush.
- For the truffle center – In a separate bowl, mix together melted coconut oil, pine pollen, and rest of the vanilla and xylitol.
- Pour the pine pollen truffle into your chocolate molds and freeze until firm.
- Take out of freezer when solid then pour the rest of the chocolate into the molds.
- Freeze one last time until solid then enjoy!