It’s full-blown Fall weather here in the Mid-West and that calls for my lumbersexual look to come out of the closet. I’m talking a perfectly trimmed, coconut oiled beard, a slick side part, a couple of flannels and of course, to turn my Bulletproof Coffee into a pumpkin spice latte.
It’s hard for me to tell if my manhood just rose 10 points or decreased 10 points. I’m sure once I sip this sugar-free, version of a Starbuck’s latte I’ll be feeling much more certain.
Which reminds me. If you’re buying pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks please just stop. Quit it. They are filled with garbage and cost an arm and a leg. Stick with classic Bulletproof Coffee to feel your absolute best. I’m talking no sugar, no chemicals, additives and other weird crap.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 cups of Bulletproof Coffee
- 1 cup Full Fat, Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoons Brain Octane oil
- 3 tablespoons Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tablespoon Grassfed Ghee
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ teaspoon Bulletproof Vanilla
- Stevia to sweeten
Intermittent Option: Because this is more of a dessert recipe — containing actual pumpkin — it’s going to have carbohydrates that will not make it an ideal option if you are intermittent fasting. To modify it simply take out the pumpkin puree and instead up the dosage of pumpkin pie spice and add a tablespoon of collagen and colostrum to fluffy if up a bit more.
Here’s how you make it:
- Brew your coffee in fresh press.
- Combine all other ingredients in saucepan. Over medium heat, simmer for approximately five minutes. Stir well to evenly infuse spices and oils together.
- Lastly, in blender, add Bulletproof coffee, add pumpkin spice mixture from saucepan, add pumpkin and then blend on high for 30 seconds until creamy and frothy.
- Follow same instructions for the carb-free version omitting the pumpkin.