Inspired by a late night probiotic date with my beloved – Bulletproof cookie dough was born.
It took me a moment to figure out the exact texture of this recipe but I eventually realized it was near identical to raw cookie dough. This wasn’t my intention though, everything occurred on a whim of spontaneous hunger. I had no clear vision in the moment, all I had was an appetite, some soaked cashews to use up and a cabinet full of superfoods and Bulletproof products.
Sometimes no plan is the best plan and in this case that was definitely true! I was able to put together something delicious and healthy from pure inspiration. Join me for another delicious Bulletproof dessert with benefits…
Bulletproof Chocolate Cookie Dough
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 cup soaked organic cashews
- 2 tbsp. Bulletproof cacao
- 2 scoops Bulletproof collagen
- 1 tbsp raw grassfed butter
- 1 tbsp. lucuma
- 1 tbsp. organic shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup organic coconut flour
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanillamax
Here’s how you make it:
- Start by soaking your cashews for 2 hours
- Strain, rinse then strain a final time
- Place all ingredients into a food processor
- Pulse and process until a cookie dough like consistency is formed
- Using a small scooper like this one, scoop into balls and refrigerate or eat as is! Because there is no coconut oil, these will not get any more firm than they are and they’re meant to stay in a dough like consistency anyway.
For more Bulletproof desserts like this grab a copy of my book The Gourmet Foodie and receive over 35 nutritionally supercharged desserts and more.